The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) will be conducting two projects during the last week of October into November.
There will be daytime lane restrictions on Monday, Oct. 30 and Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for patching, milling, and paving. The work is a part of a 10 miles plan to resurface state highway in Bucks County.
State highways completed under this resurfacing project include:
• Oxford Valley Road/Reading Avenue between Edgewood Road and Main Street in Lower Makefield Township and Yardley Borough;
• Route 532 (Buck Road) between Route 213 (Bridgetown Pike) and Rocksville Road in Lower Southampton and Northampton townships; and
• Gibson Road/Bristol Road between Bensalem Boulevard and Overland Road in Bensalem Township.
There will also be overnight restrictions on northbound and southbound Interstate 95 for bridge construction and pavement marking installations between New Falls Road and the Yardley Newtown Interchange.
The work schedule is:
• Monday, October 30, through Friday, November 3, from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM, intermittent lane closures are scheduled on northbound I-95; and
• Monday, October 30, through Friday, November 3, from 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM, intermittent lane closures are scheduled on southbound I-95.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work zone because slowdowns will occur during construction. The contractor’s schedule is dependent on the weather.