The House Majority Policy Committee will be listening to Bucks County health officials and business owners during a hearing Wednesday afternoon.
Hosted in Bensalem, it will focus on COVID-19 and the economic recovery of the retail industry sector. It begins at 1 p.m. Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
Some of the speakers will include Health Department Director Dr. David Damsker, Emergency Medicine at Jefferson Health Chairman Dr. Gerald Wydro, and Peddler’s Village C-O-O Bob McGowan.
Local officials on the committee include State Reps Frank Farry, Wendi Thomas, K.C. Tomlinson, and Megan Schroeder.
Other people testifying include:
- Dr. Tim Block, president, PA Biotechnology Center;
- Sharon Curran, CEO, Lenape Valley Foundation;
- John Holub, executive director, PA Retailers Association;
- Rui Lucas, general manager, Na’Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse/Iron Abbey Gastro Pub;
- Karen Yerkes, None Such Farms;
- and Paris Haas, office manager, Pen Ryn Estate.
If the above video does not work, the live stream is also available by clicking the WBCB News Streaming Video button below.