The Foundations Community Partnership has recently donated $165,000 to almost two dozen local non-profits. The grants are divided between Bucks Innovation and Improvement Grants (BIIG), Capital Improvement Grants, and Technical Assistance grants.
This holiday surprise will go towards both quality of life improvements and structural upgrades for facilities. Money will fund the organizations that generously serve causes throughout the county.
The Bucks County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired will receive a portion of the funds to support access to vision services for the blind and visually impaired.
“Thanks to Foundations Community Partnership for the generous grant in support of increasing access to low vision services to children and families in Bucks County,” Executive Director Anne Marie Hyer said. “FCP has been a valued partner for over seven years and they made our holidays extra special this year.”
Other organizations serve a multitude of the county’s groups in need including those affected by the opioid crisis, bullying victims, and special needs children.
“We are pleased to support the efforts of so many Bucks County non-profits that are serving the needs of our community,” said FCP Board Chair Karen Lasorda.
BIIG Grants (10):
- Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Family Service Association of Bucks County
- The Community Conservatory of Music’s Kindred Arts Program
- Potential Inc.
- YWCA Empowering Girls from Adversaries to Allies program
- Transformation Yoga Project
- Maternity Care Coalition
- YMCA of Bucks County’s Back to You
- The Links, Inc. Bucks County Youth Council
- One House at a Time’s Beds for Kids
Capital Improvement Grants (8):
- Advocates for Homeless and Those in Need
- Bucks County Association for the Blind
- Bucks County Housing Group
- Comprehensive Learning Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County
- Libertae, Inc.
- Pearl S. Buck International
- St. Paul’s Preschool Center
Technical Assistance Grants (3):
- The National Association of Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Friends MATTer
- Roxy Therapy Dogs